TermsBy accessing our websites, you are agreeing to be bound by Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our websites. The materials (information, software, and online applications) contained on our websites are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s websites for personal, commercial, or non-commercial purposes. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rethink Workflow, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Subscription Fees, Payment, and Refund
- A bonus of free 90-day ADVANCED subscription trial added for new customers.
- After 90 days trial, your account automatically enrolls to our BASIC plan if you do not continue to subscribe to the ADVANCED plan. We will deactivate all paid features without any notice or any liability.
- To continue using our paid features, you must subscribe to our ADVANCED or ULTIMATE plan with a valid payment method. We do not store your payment information on our servers.
- The service is billed monthly. The average number of active users per day is used to calculate the monthly amount. The amount billed is non-refundable in part or whole.
- The details about our plans are available on the pricing page on our website. Rethink Workflow, Inc. reserves the right to change the subscription fees and/or the features from time to time.
- You can only switch from paid plans to BASIC plan once per month.
- If you cancel your account, or change your plan before the end of your current billing cycle, the change will take effect immediately. Your bill will be delivered at the end of your billing cycle as usual.
- If you deactivate a user before the end of your current billing cycle, that user won't have access to the service effective immediately.
- If you violate any of the terms of this document including the of late or refusal of payment, Rethink Workflow Inc. reserves the right to terminate the service without notice and any liability.
The materials on Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s websites are provided "as is". Rethink Workflow, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rethink Workflow, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to our websites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RETHINK WORKFLOW, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON RETHINK WORKFLOW, INC.'S WEB SITES AND ITS RELATED PRODUCTS, EVEN IF RETHINK WORKFLOW, INC. OR A RETHINK WORKFLOW, INC. AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Rethink Workflow customers will typically act as the data controller for any personal content that they collect. The data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. Rethink Workflow acts as the data processor. As a data processor, Rethink Workflow processes personal data on behalf of the data controller when the controller is using Rethink Workflow Platform. You can find more information about GDPR here.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rethink Workflow, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Rethink Workflow, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. Rethink Workflow, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to Rethink Workflow, Inc.'s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you feel that we are not abiding by this terms and conditions, please contact us immediately via telephone at (682) 235-9028 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Sunday, November 21th, 2018 at 11:10 AM CST